View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0002080GeoSetterUser Interfacepublic2020-02-20 15:23
Reporterjs111 Assigned To 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status newResolutionopen 
PlatformWindowsOSOS Version10
Product Version3.5.1 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0002080: Map not working with my own Google Maps API key
DescriptionThe map does not load at all.
In the map log I get the error message : ERROR: OLE-Fehler 80020101
I've only just got my own Google Maps API key and I think I did everything as explained in the documentation to adjust the settings and map document. But it doesn't work for me.
I've updated Geosetter to 3.5.3 but that makes no difference.
My Internet Explorer is version 11
Any advice would be appreciated. This is a major showstopper for me.
By the way, my map document looks a bit different than that shown in the documentation. There is a script block before the meta tags. See attached file. I modified the map document using Coffeecup HTML editor.
Steps To Reproducerestart the app.
TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

js111

2020-02-17 10:09

reporter  

map_with_my_api_key2.html (54,440 bytes)

WilfriedB

2020-02-17 12:20

reporter   ~0003795

Geosetter only works with Internet Explorer Version 10 as explained here: https://geosetter.de/2018/05/10/geosetter-and-internet-explorer-de/

js111

2020-02-20 15:23

reporter   ~0003798

Thanks for your reply.
However, Geosetter has worked fine for me until two months ago, even without my own Google Maps API key. I haven't changed anything in my Internet Explorer version since then.
This would suggest that the problem may be with the configuration of my own Google Maps API key.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2020-02-17 10:09 js111 New Issue
2020-02-17 10:09 js111 File Added: map_with_my_api_key2.html
2020-02-17 12:20 WilfriedB Note Added: 0003795
2020-02-20 15:23 js111 Note Added: 0003798