View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002080||GeoSetter||User Interface||public||2020-02-17 10:09||2022-12-22 02:04|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002080: Map not working with my own Google Maps API key|
|Description||The map does not load at all.|
In the map log I get the error message : ERROR: OLE-Fehler 80020101
I've only just got my own Google Maps API key and I think I did everything as explained in the documentation to adjust the settings and map document. But it doesn't work for me.
I've updated Geosetter to 3.5.3 but that makes no difference.
My Internet Explorer is version 11
Any advice would be appreciated. This is a major showstopper for me.
By the way, my map document looks a bit different than that shown in the documentation. There is a script block before the meta tags. See attached file. I modified the map document using Coffeecup HTML editor.
|Steps To Reproduce||restart the app.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
map_with_my_api_key2.html (54,440 bytes)
||Geosetter only works with Internet Explorer Version 10 as explained here: https://geosetter.de/2018/05/10/geosetter-and-internet-explorer-de/|
Thanks for your reply.
However, Geosetter has worked fine for me until two months ago, even without my own Google Maps API key. I haven't changed anything in my Internet Explorer version since then.
This would suggest that the problem may be with the configuration of my own Google Maps API key.
|2020-02-17 10:09||js111||New Issue|
|2020-02-17 10:09||js111||File Added: map_with_my_api_key2.html|
|2020-02-17 12:20||WilfriedB||Note Added: 0003795|
|2020-02-20 15:23||js111||Note Added: 0003798|
|2022-12-22 02:04||Friedemann||Status||new => assigned|
|2022-12-22 02:04||Friedemann||Assigned To||=> Friedemann|