View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000823||GeoSetter||Image Data||public||2011-05-25 18:19||2012-02-26 01:38|
|Product Version||3.4.16 beta|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000823: gps data can not be deleted at first attempt|
|Description||Tried to delete GPS information from exif with following steps:|
- Select image and then hit Ctrl+E
- Manually delete latitude and longitude data, then click OK
- Selection become red, then hit Ctrl+S
- "Select missing time zone" window appears, click OK
- Wait for saving changes but then the edited picture still has GPS data in exif so the operation was not successful. File "_original" was created.
1) If the whole process is repeated a second time (exactly same steps) and the "_original" file is already present in the folder being generated by the former attempt, the GPS deletion data is successful.
2) Please add a button to quickly erase geo-tagging data from exif, in order to speed up this process.
3) "Select missing time zone" window appears but as far as I can tell this information is already put in exif by the camera.
4) Camera is Panasonic TZ10
|Tags||No tags attached.|