View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000397||GeoSetter||Image Data||public||2010-01-22 18:58||2010-01-23 13:02|
|Status||resolved||Resolution||no change required|
|Product Version||3.2.6 release|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000397: Assign Date Taken to multiple files results in just one file being given the new Date Taken|
|Description||(I'm using the swedish language version, so I've translated buttons and menus myself. Hope it can be understood.)|
1. Select Multiple images
2. Press the Edit Data button
3. Select the Date tab
4. Press Date Taken->Enter date
5. Assign fixed date: enter date
6. Press Assign to all selected images
7. Press Date -> All and press OK
8. Press OK
9. See that only the first of the selected images will show the new date
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I had selected Date : All on the tab telling what info to add to All files. Thus both Taken Date and Only Timezone was activated.
Later I tried to deactivate Only Timezone and ... all images were given the date & time as entered by me.
So, I might have been fooled by the Only Timezone option.